First Day Of My Foundation Course - First Unit - Visual Communication.
Sonic Cartography - The science or art of making or drawing maps. The brief asked us to create a piece of work in response to music we heard 'The art of music'. We saw examples of work and I was reminded of the work by Kandinsky. I like the colours and simple shapes he uses in his work and decided to attempt my own version. I actually found it easier than I expected to create my piece of work. As everything is your own personal response it was good to experiment with different materials and ideas. It also gave me a chance to experiment with using the computer to create different effects on my work. I inverted the colours to give a different effect, and studied smaller sections of my work which looked very effective. I used a view finder to select intresting sections f my work. I really liked this workshop and feel I produced a confident and informed piece of work.
No comments:
Post a Comment