In this workshop, we were learning how to create colour charts and how to chose colours that complimented each other. We did a variety of different sheets, including one made from grey tones, one from green tones, one made from orange tones and another made from purple. It was interesting to see the colours which complimented one another and made it much more easier to mix colours to match. I think the sheets looked great. We then had to cut up the sheets into 8x8 squares of block colour. We were then asked to re-create the squares but by using all the different colour charts we had made. I think the squares look very nice. Sme colours I found I didn't like so much, so some squares I am not as pleased with. However I like the composition of each square and the way they look altogether.
No comments:
Post a Comment